No minimum order.
Quick order fulfillment.
Introducing Limestone, a porcelain tile collection by Crossville® that blends Old World and urban sensibilities to complement a variety of traditional and modern design styles. This versatile line comes in five colors that pay homage to the finest mined limestones from quarries across the globe. The natural hues, captured with soft, authentic detailing, cover an earthen spectrum - from light to dark and points in between.
Limestone’s size options are as generous as its color palette that invite creative customization for interior floors, walls, countertops and exterior walls for both commercial and residential applications:
- sizes ranging from 3 x 6 to 16 x 24
- field tile is rectified and modular with a minimum 3mm grout joint
- Cross-Sheen® finish for easy cleaning
- 4 x 24 single bullnose trim and plank sizes upon request
- classic 2 x 4 tumbled mosaics, and 3 x 6 rhomboids are ideal accompaniments
Made in the U.S.A. through Crossville’s EcoCycle Tile Process™, Limestone contains a minimum 20% recycled content (except for colors AV231 Sant' Andrea and AV233 Camel which have only 4%) and is Green Squared Certified, verified by SCScertified™.
Crossville recommends a 3mm minimum grout joint