No minimum order.
Quick order fulfillment.
Crossville® is proud to introduce the newly updated Empire series, which has all the timeless appeal of the original Empire series, with new features and benefits designed to make it a bestseller well into the new decade.
With a design echoing the grandeur of 19th century France and the look and feel of natural marble, Empire combines tradition with technology to offer an elegant, virtually maintenance-free solution for floors, countertops, and walls.
Each color in the series was painstakingly created to give the appearance of natural stone using a blend of complementary shades and tones. The moderate color variation from tile to tile mirrors that which is found in nature, with just enough range to create visual interest.
A variety of sizes, from mosaics to large format tiles, and polished and unpolished finishes add to Empire's versatility, and its performance is legendary. Because it is Porcelain Stone®, it has unsurpassed durability, resists staining and scratching and will remain beautiful for years to come.
Not only will the beauty of Empire last a lifetime, so will its environmental legacy. Empire is manufactured in a sustainable manner and contains 20% recycled content, certified by Scientific Certification Systems
- Exudes a Feeling of Style and Sophistication
- Polished and unpolished finishes add to design versatility
- Recycled content of 20% verified by Scientific Certification Systems
- Verified as a Certified Porcelain Tile
- Special finish on VS76 Alabaster, VS77 Parisian White, and VS80 Corsican Créme for ease of cleaning in the unpolished finish
- Additional plank sizes available through Crossville's Get Planked!™ program
- Extensive Selection of Trim, Including a Unique 6 x14 Cove Base
- Complemented by Three Styles of Mosaics
- Empire Series has rectified edges
- All field tile is rectified and modular with a minimum 4mm grout joint
Tile Sizes (Available in all colors - VS81 Palais Taupe shown)
Empire is recommended for interior walls and floors and exterior walls. Empire is not recommended for exterior horizontal surfaces or exterior paving. The polished tile is not recommended for wet areas where standing water may occur.
If offset pattern is required for tiles 18 inches or longer, Crossville recommends an offset of not greater than 33%.