Founded in 1986Crossville® Inc. is more than America’s first manufacturer of large format porcelain tile. We are a company that believes in:
More than a Tile Company
Born in the USA over 25 years ago, Crossville is committed to setting standards, and then exceeding them. American owned and operated, we are innovators and leaders in tile manufacturing and design. And while our focus is on North America, we never stop searching the globe to bring the best solutions to our customers.
Sustainability is more than just recycling. It’s about supporting the environment, the community, and the economy for future growth and prosperity. Crossville's sustainability efforts aren’t just self-declared, they are third-party certified by SCS, a global leader in environmental sustainability auditing, testing, and standards development. In addition, Crossville Inc. is unique to the industry for the following practices:
- EcoCycle Tile Process™: Not only are our products SCS certified, our manufacturing process is. This means every tile will meet our high standards of sustainability, every time. In addition, Crossville Inc. is an introductory participant in the TCNA Green Squared program, an industry-wide certification program ensuring companies meet stringent guidelines in sustainability
- Tile Take-Back™ Program: This program, the only one of its kind, takes in post consumer waste fired tile that was previously installed, and recycles it to make new tile. For more information, click on Tile Take-Back
- Recycling Tile: All of Crossville domestically produced products contain up to 40% pre-consumer recycled materials.
- Recycling Water: Water is our most important resource. Crossville recycles its water for re-use in manufacturing to lessen demands on our water supply.
- Local Sourcing: From our clay to our trucks, to our boxes and printing, Crossville Inc. does it’s best to source as much as possible from within 200 miles of operation, helping ensure quality at every step of the process.
- Common Thread for the Cure: Crossville supports the interior design community in need by participating in the Common Thread for the Cure. This program offers helping hands grants to families battling breast cancer, in an effort to help increase their daily quality of life.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities and Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption:As part of Crossville’s National Accounts program, we support these two invaluable groups with their work in local communities.
At Crossville Inc., we understand that our core customer groups have unique challenges. To Service Architects, Contract Designers, Residential Designers, and National Accounts, we offer unique programs focused on client needs:
- Professional Groups: With our own sales force, combined with that of our distributors, we have a customer focus designed to help architects and designers find solutions to the most complex of designs, be it an airport, hotel or dream home.
- Retailer Programs: Finding a Crossville product is quick and easy with our nation-wide network of retail partners. Find residential and main-street commerical products elegantly displayed for quick and easy selections. To find a dealer near you, click here.
- National Accounts: Instituting programs for large chains and franchises is nothing new for Crossville Inc. We have a team of people ready to help. Our expertise runs the gamut from automotive dealerships to quick serve restaurants and retail. For more information click on National Accounts
- Exterior Cladding: Crossville porcelain tile offers several options for vertical exteriors. Select from our Porcelain Stone collections, featuring Cross-Sheen®, for field-applied applications. See more at this link, Exterior Cladding Or go sky high with a Surclad® Porcelain Stone ventilated façade. Learn more at SureCladPorcelainStone.com
Crossville Inc. offers resources to help design, customize, and maintain your tile. Whether online or in our plants, we have you covered.
- Mosaic Builder: Customize your own mosaic blends with the online tool located at Mosaic Builder
- Backsplash Builder: Drag, drop, and design your perfect backsplash with the interactive online feature found at Backsplash Builder
- Get Planked: This program allows you to take any Porcelain Stone® product and have it cut into the most popular plank sizes. There are 4 possible widths, and 7 possible lengths to choose from, making the combinations virtually limitless. Click at this link for the latest information on Get Planked or call 931-484-2110.
- Cross-Sheen®: Cross-Sheen is a proprietary manufacturing process that seals the tile for life, making it impervious to graffiti from markers and spray-paint. It also allows tile to stay newer looking longer and makes job site clean-up easy. Beware of imitators...this permanent solution to style and maintenance can only be found on Crossville's domestically produced Porcelain Stone® products. Check out the demonstration video at this link.
Crossville In the NewsTo find the latest news about Crossville:
- Like Us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Read Elevate Your Space Crossville's informative blog
- See our Pins on Pinterest
- Visit our News page for article listings